Raph al Guul
10 things you can do to deal with upcoming exams:
- Pay attention all semester, like you were supposed to.
- Skip out on classes to learn for exams; then catch up with what you missed while skipping out on those classes.
- Finally ask someone for the notes from that session you missed two months ago.
- Stay up all night, acting like you’re trying to study, while actually just trying to stay awake.
- Procrastinate, hoping that it will unlock some sort of hidden academic super power that will allow you to acquire knowledge at extreme speed.
- Get off your ass and study like there’s no tomorrow (but there is – and there’ll be an exam on that day).
- Download and print out all the course texts from OLAT, and stare at the resulting pile of paper in discouragement.
- Depend on Lady Luck, pray that she’s not busy, and go out drinking with your friends.
- Wish all other students tons of luck, hoping that some of it might rub off on yourself.
- Don’t panic.