Raph and Jenny ramble about university-related matters and whatever else matters to them. Please provide us with any sort of constructive feedback (use the comment section or send us an email) so that we can eliminate problems if possible. On this episode:
– Switzerland faces its worst enemy, yet: snow
– Modernist conceptions of Art
– A discussion of Frankenstein, while hardly even referring to Frankenstein
– Raph tries to pronounce “vehemently”
– Jenny tries to pronounce “expressionist”
Note that The Zurich English Student Podcast is our intellectual property and you need our permission to use or distribute any of its content for anything other than our explicitely expressed intentions. Most specifically, you are allowed to download The Zurich English Student Podcast and share the links that we provided, but under no circumstances do you have authorization to upload and share these files in any other fashion.
Image courtesy of Schaub Medien AG, Verlag Volksstimme